Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 25, 2007

Potion mastery

Everytime I think about alchemy mastery I regret getting potion mastery. The reason I got it with my mage was because I thought protection potions would still be used for high end content like when I was lvl60 and expected to make a lot of money selling them on AH. But... with the timer on protection potion buff reduced to 2min only non-mana classes are using it. It's even worse with cauldrons now. Nobody pays for a protection potion on AH now. =/ I just pray the price for super health and mana potions to go up a little after the change on Skettis daily quest to give only Unstable pots instead of Super. If it keeps like this I'll change to elixir mastery to sell flasks on AH.

No comments: